Tradition, quality, and craft.
Welcome to Silver Mountain, land of breathtaking views and award-winning premium wines.
Enjoy the vineyard and forest views from our mountain winery overlooking the beautiful Monterey Bay.
• Winery & Vineyards in the mountains; open Saturdays 12:00-5:00 PM, or by appointment
• Santa Cruz Tasting Room on the Westside, 402 Ingalls St, Ste. 29. Open Friday 3:00-7:00 PM; and Saturday & Sunday 12:00-5:00 PM
High in the Santa Cruz Mountains, Silver Mountain visitors enjoy spectacular views looking out over the redwood forests to Monterey Bay.
Jerold O'Brien is a firm believer that the mountain philosophy of independence and challenge produces strong character, both in people and in grapes. These special qualities characterize the Santa Cruz Mountains and contribute to the distinctive mountain flavor of Silver Mountain wines.
Steward of the Land
Top quality fruit produces exceptional wine — and it all begins in Silver Mountain’s certified organic vineyards. Jerold O’Brien has a fundamental concern for the environment and is a proponent of sustainable and organic practices for viticulture and other food sources.
Shop Our Wines
Premium Wines of Flavor and Distinction
Silver Mountain Vineyards’ fine wines are distinguished by the following traits:
• Handcrafted using the best of old world traditions and new world science.
• Organically grown in harmony with mother nature.
• Produced in small lots that capture delicate nuances of flavor.
• Made with a passion for quality, complexity, purity and richness of flavor.
This is the heart of Silver Mountain!